Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It had to be done

So, I haven't studied in nearly a week now. My fiancee and I spent the past weekend moving house and I spent the last two days doing some of the remainder work. It has been quite a chore and it has prevented me from doing any study whatsoever.

The result is that I have rescheduled my GMAT for February 28th. I didn't want to do it in part because when I make a plan any rescuduleing feels like failure!

My reasoning is sound however, paying 50 bucks now is a lot better than getting a sub-par score and paying another 250 bucks later to re-take the test. Plus, I'll wager that a reschedule is less of an emotional hit than a poor score.

In the meantime I've purchased some good books from Amazon, two of the Manhattan book series on the quant side of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home