Monday, October 16, 2006

Relief and grief

After postponing the GMAT until February I started to get really down on myself. I really hate setting a goal and then missing it. I mean, I really hate it.

So, too soothe my self-loathing, I bought some books on Amazon. I'm having them delivered to my house in Arizona, so I won't be able to pick them up until Thanksgiving when I go home. I figure that gives me some time to sit back, re-prioritize and look at finding some alternative sources for studying.

The books I picked up: 2 Manhattan guides on Math (my hardest area) and a couple books on writing admissions essays. I'll post my first impressions of them here as soon as I can. Later, after I've devoured them I'll post again to see how they stack up after some use.

As for alternative sources for studying, I'm definitely looking into purchasing some more CATs online. As well, there is a quant section on GMAT Club.

Boban go ahead and make a comment:)

1 Comments:

At 21 November, 2006 18:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir Conner
[the most famous MBA Knight]

I truly admire your noble quest. I'll try to join your party before it's too late, so we could seek for this wisdom together and fulfill the ancient prophecy of becoming MBAs.

Meanwhile, I wish you the best of luck with your quest.

May the Force be with you
Boban

 

Post a Comment

<< Home