Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Keeping on keeping on

So, only a few more weeks till I hit the US and pickup my new GMAT studying books. After this brief study pause I'm anxious and eager to get back on the habit.

Interestingly enough, I've noticed that all my hard work on the math section of the GMAT has resulted in me finding GMAT style problems in real life! Shocking! The other day a colleague was talking about how many boxes would fit into a container of 'x' dimensions. I did a double take and thought to myself, "these things really are applicable!".

As well, I've found that my arithmatic 'speed' has increased. I can solve things in my head more easily than I used to. It's not that I'm measuring, its that the difference is so pronounced!

So, to those of you that find studying for the GMAT, remember that there are some good things (albeit small) that come out of your hard work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home